Monday, November 23, 2015

Philosophy Living Grace Review



I received this package in the mail today from a very sweet friend! It came from QVC and was wrapped so beautifully I almost didn't want to open it. 
The snowflake on the front is actually a Christmas tree Ornament. 

Inside was an 8 piece collection from Philosophy called
 "Living Grace"

The Set Includes:
16-fl oz shampoo, bath, and shower gel
16-fl oz olive oil body scrub
8-fl oz whipped body creme
2-fl oz edt spray fragrance
2-fl oz shampoo, bath, and shower gel
2-fl oz olive oil scrub
1-fl oz whipped body creme
0.5-fl oz edt spray fragrance


I love that each large size product comes with a mini version, it makes a perfect Mother-Daughter set for someone with a teen daughter. 

Philosophy describes the Living Grace Scent as:
"living grace spray fragrance was formulated to help center a woman's mood, is deeply sensuous, multi-sensory and truly a heavenly inspiration. living grace is an ethereal, clean fragrance of fresh neroli to create uplifting feelings of vibrancy, soft, clean lily of the valley brings a sense of gratitude and sensuous, warm musk embraces you to the beauty of living in the present moment each day."

It just smells so fresh and clean to me. I tend to love smells like cotton, fresh linen, fresh breeze type scents. If you like that type, you will love Living Grace!

Shampoo, Bath and Shower Gel:

This three-in-one product lathers so well. I use it in a bath puff and cleanse my body with it and I always run a cap full under the faucet for a tub full of fluffy bubbles. 
I have used philosophy three-in-one products in my hair before but for me I prefer to use a separate shampoo/conditioner duo. 
The product always leaves my body feeling soft, but when I usedit with the scrub and body creme...my skin will felt Amazing!

Olive Oil Scrub:

The Olive Oil scrub is new to me, I used it for the first time today and I really liked it. The scent seemed a bit stronger with the scrub than the three-in-one. It doesn't feel very rough when you are using the creamy scrub, but it does seem to do a really good job of removing dead skin cells and making the skin feel soft. I really like it!

Whipped Body Creme:

The whipped body creme glides on so smoothly. After toweling off, I apply the creme and it feels so light and smooth going on but really moisturizes my skin. I love the fact that it doesn't have a greasy feeling what so ever. I cannot stand the feeling of heavy moisturizer. The smell is present but not overpowering. My skin feels super soft and smells great after using the combination of these three products.

Of course I top it all off with a spritz of Living Grace Perfume on my wrists and neck!

This would make an Awesome Christmas Present !!




***This review was in no way sponsored, products were give to me as a gift from a friend who is in no way affiliated with QVC or Philosophy. All opinions are my own.***



No comments:

Post a Comment